After more than thirty sessions in home game testing, the premiere encounter for The Sundering: The Nation Beneath Our Feet was played by a cast of students and teachers from Cal State University Los Angeles, as well as a celebrity guest: actress Safiya Fredericks (Sorry To Bother You, newly announced I'm Charlie Walker).
The players included ...
- Dr. Josh Pearson as Lyander the half-elf sorcerer/warlock
- Dr. Stina Atteberry as Beehive Number Six the warforged ranger
- Student PJ as Amur of House Sparda the tiefling paladin
- Student Marie Moore as Marz the half-elf druid
- Student Rey Castillo as Lennox the kobold bard
- Safiya Fredericks as Janet the human bard
Wanna be first to find out what's up with The Sundering? Sign up for our newsletter!